Wednesday 13 July 2011

downWorld

DownWorld (aka 'BattleCraft') Is An MMORPG (Masivly Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game), Where You Create An Avatar, Look Cool, Fight Monsters, Meet New People/Meet Up With Friends & More!!! It Is Made By FlowPlay. & Recently Went Into Beta! (Meaning All People Can Now Play) There Are Two Classes, Breaker & Caster. I Myself Am A Caster. Lookie At Meh!!!:

I Am A Level 4 Caster. My User Name Is Trust. Feel Free To Add Me!!!!!
That Is, If You're On DownWorld. If You're On OurWorld Add 'xDarkSide'
Also I. Plus Just Below Is A Quiz (By Me) That I Made To Help You Decide
If You Should Be A Caster, Or A Breaker. :) Also There Is An Unofficial Site
/Guide For DownWorld - DownWorldGuide.com!! It Is The DownWorld Counter
Part Of OurGemCodes.com The Unofficial OurWorld Guide. Both Sites Are Very
Good Guides Both For Beginners & People Who Have Played For A Long Time.
As You May Know In OurWorld There Are Crews' OurGemCodes.com Is Run
By People Who Are (As I Under Stand) ALL In Cereal Killers. An Awesome Crew.
Now About That Quiz.........
Breaker? Or Caster? DownWorld A Quiz By Me!!

Finally I Have Added A New Widget Of My Avatar On DownWorld! It's Some Where Over There --->


No comments:

Post a Comment