Tuesday 27 September 2011

new mini-site on Tumblr!

okay, as you (night O__O) know i seem to be posting tiny & frequent posts, there annoying me! this blog is meant to be my Freedom place, where i can make people, laugh, stare weirdly at the computer & just have fun!! ^^ but, recently, it's been all about, well, me. what with one picture i found, one quiz result... i decided, to make...  UL0V3IT.TUMBLR.COM!!!!!!!!!!!! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ^^
Okay, now wehenever i find 1 single picture/video/anything you'll get to see it on uL0v3It :3 it's kinda like a twitter, but trust me, it's so not gonna be like twitter. ;D

also: i have put an 'HR' in front of my name on OW to celebrate me being in an awesome crew, HellzReaperzz (no negative comments plz -_-) leader: HR Hellz x3. so now, if you wanna add me look up: HR xDarkSide! (side, side, side....) dat, is, alll. x)

No comments:

Post a Comment