Monday 12 September 2011

No Posts since ever O__O (no i didn't die)

Hi, soooo, no posts since ever... SORRY!!!!! i didn't MEAN to forget, i just kind, did O__O

so, i got kinda bored with downWorld :/ dunno why i just started playing OurWorld instead O__O any way, i decided that it would be awesome if i did a profile/negitive profile thing! look it's mine:
This is my normal profile where you can see my bio, where i come from my gifts (well some of them :)) my crush/people who have a crush on me, & my crew! i currently have 4 gem stars xD
this is the negative virsion of my profile! it's exactly the same & all the colours are oppisited!  i did this on paintshop before you ask, but i'm sure you can do it on most art packages :D

now, her's two of my friends! first Al3xD then Tsukiko x3!!!
this is my owbff Al3xD! She's awesome!!!
how we met: well, actually, we met randomly in soho where we demanded lolis from some guy who was an annoying n00b O__O

Al3D's Nagative Profile; quite white :P she just likes black i guess!! XDD

Finally Tsukiko x3!

Tsukiko is a lovely person who shares my love for japan & it's culture <3 x3 she is the fouder of the crew she & Al3xD are in "Chibi Otaku" meaning tiny/midget anime/manga lover! she actually drew her crew image! i'll put a larger virsin of it up late, when i get her permission ^^"
how we met: Al3xD interduced us in elevated design! where we were totally random & we found that we have the same star sign! (cancer)

& Here's Tsukiko x3's Negative profile! her outfit is very, very dark! the oppisite of Al3xD's!!! XD oh btw there in-game sisters :P


!!!!READ THIS BIT!!!!!
I Will be giving this blog a total makeover! so enjoy this while it lasts & i hope you'll like the new one even more! plz add Tsukiko x3 and Al3xD (+me xDarkSide?) on ourWorld if you have OW if you don't :O follow this link to sign up!! http://web2.ourworld.com/ow/tracking?source=ref_link&user_id=35879886 

No comments:

Post a Comment