Tuesday 28 June 2011

Horses & Bikes.

Hello! So Today I Was So.... Umm.... Er.... Wiped I Guess.... Here's What Happaned.....


7:5somthing - Miss Person Got Me Outta Bed Like 5 Minutes After I Woke Up >.< Then I Had To Like Do All That Stuff, Hair, Teeth Blar.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then At Some Time We Started Cycling From Our House To Well First Just By The School Where We Met The Other People Doing Horse Riding (Wit My Bff's Mummeh). Some Of Them (I Mean The Kids) Are Reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllyyyyyy Annoying >.< >.<
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When We FINALLY Got The The Place (About 3 Freakin Miles From Wheres I Lives ~:O!!!!) I Was We Were ALL Thirsty THEN We Got To Brush The Horsies!!! ^V^!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Road This Really Nice Pony Who I Really Like Called Silver, I Don't Have A Picture Of Him :< BUT I Have Found A Picture That Looks Quite Like Him x333

White Horse

Guess What? He Bucked Me About 3 Feackeen Times Today!!! But I'm All Right.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unlike Emily!! One Of My Firends Called Emily (Emz) Has A Crutch  Cuz Her Horsey Got Scared Of A Scary Lorry  >.< :'( (but mainly) >.< !!!!!

Then I Walked Back With My Mum Because I Was To Outta Breathe...

Bye Bye, Night Night Or Good Morning! Depenping Where You Live.

¿did you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment