Wednesday 22 June 2011

Welcome To My Blog!

Welcome To My Blog! & Thanks For Reading My First Ever Blog Post On Zinzy13th.blogspot.com!!! I'm Kara. Also I'm Obsessed With Monster High Right Now! So There Might Be Allot Of Posts About It..... I'm Even Creating An Oc! & Possibly Some Clothes For Mh Dolls That I Will Sell On Etsy. (I Have NOT Made An Etsy Account Yet Thoghe..):  I Also Like Anime, Romance & Mystery Novels & Animals.... And Writing... & Dancing... & Vlogging/Blogging/Taking Photos/Face Book/Twitter/Flickr/Wickapedia...  Camping.... Sports..... etc.

People I Like On YouTube:
Olga Kay
Zoella
My Froggy Princess
& Who Ever Made Kid Npped...
I Does Like Other People But I Thoght I Should Mention These Peoples.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

my guide for those poor people who don't know how to type a ♥!

step one: make sure your NUM LOCK Is On
step two: hold down the alt key
step three: keep holing the alt key then press a number in the square of numbers on the right hand side of the key board.

examples:
numlock+alt+1 = ☺

numlock+alt+2 = ☻

numlock_alt+3 = ♥

there now you know how to type a ♥!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

My Next YouTube Video Will Be Called:
Joella Zymph - Trailer

And Will Be Aired On:
26th June.


2 comments:

  1. Cool! Your blog was created on my birthday.

    I do feel compelled to ask, why do capitalize all of your words sometimes?

    I don't really have a problem with it, I am just curious if there is a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Know Theres Know Reason I Just Do It Some Times, It's Just Habbit.

    P.s. Happy Late Birthday!

    ReplyDelete