Monday 27 June 2011

Shugo Chara! Doki!

I Apsulutly LOOOOVVE Shugo Chara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDD
sc77-01
One more slap for the road! *slap~*
This time it’s pretty selfish though, because it makes me feels less bad about what happens later in the episode if I remind myself of what an arse Tadase has been lately. He needs a good shocking drama to get him to snap out of his stupidity (Tadase you’re being stupid! And because of that is the only reason why you fall for what happens later!)
sc77-02
This is the black cat of misfortune. Ooo~ Scary~

sc77-05
sc77-06
sc77-07
sc77-08
sc77-09
“Oh god. You’re not that hurt.” *smilesmilesmile* *is so happeh~*
sc77-10
sc77-11
sc77-12
sc77-13
sc77-14
Ahahaha~ She really is. But you shouldn’t tease her too much Ikuto~ Amu’s been getting suspicious and more on her guard lately.
sc77-15

Hope You Like Shugo Chara Two! I'll Do Little Funny Picture Stories
 Like This For Other Anime Shows? Yes? No? Please Comment And
What You Thinks! Thankses!

4 comments:

  1. Ah yes, I remember watching shugo chara too.

    It was quite enjoyable indeed.

    I watched it quite a while ago though. I do remember particularly enjoying the side characters rather than the main two.

    I have forgotten their names, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Do You Mean The Little Would-Be Selfs? I Think There Called (But I Have A Habbit Of Forgetting To) Su, Miki & Ran And I Think Theres Another One That Comes Into It Later But... I Don't Know ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok they are in order :3
      Ran (heart), Miki (spade), Su (club or they call it clover) and the last one is Dia (Diamond)
      Their colors (in order XD)
      Pink, Blue,Green and Yellow :3

      Delete
  3. What is that magazine Ikuto always reads XD?
    Me very curious Hahas ^w^
    Nya ~

    ReplyDelete